- Provide a friendly, helpful and welcoming environment.
- Make our services and support accessible to you.
- Deliver our services and support with honesty, openness, straightforwardness and efficiency.
- Be client led, flexible and adaptable.
- Treat you as an individual, fairly and with respect.
- Be non-judgemental of you and your situation – current or past.
- Always respect your confidentiality and keep your information safe and secure. For our full confidentiality policy Click Here
- Adopt a holistic and ‘stepping stone’ approach to progress you.
- Be thorough and listen actively to your needs and aspirations.
- Provide tailored support and give accurate, up-to-date information, advice and guidance to meet your needs, ability and aspirations.
- Discuss your options and set agreed objectives for you to achieve. Support and challenge you to overcome your barriers to employment and become ready for work.
- Protect your personal information & never share it with others without your consent.
- Comply with health, safety and welfare, equality and diversity, data protection, and confidentiality legislation and requirements.
- Take responsibility for our actions.
- Use your feedback to improve our services and support.
What we expect from you
- To attend all agreed appointments/meetings and arrive on time.
- To contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment.
- To inform us of any change in your circumstances.
- To behave appropriately and respect staff, volunteers, clients, visitors, premises and facilities.
- To actively engage with us and our service and support.
- To be responsible for achieving all your agreed objectives.
- To search and apply for suitable paid jobs between appointments.
- To give us feedback on our service and support
If you would like to give us feedback, please compete a Comments, Complaints and Suggestions Form or ask a member of staff for assistance. Forms can be found in the reception area.