An intensive employment support programme for anyone thinking about returning to work, struggling to get a job or worried about their administration and IT skills.
Survival Guide 2 will give you practical and emotional support, along with real work place experiences, team work activities and training in commonly used software apps.
Places are limited and preference will be given to individuals in the West Berkshire area who demonstrate their ability to attend every week from 10am to 5pm and willingness to complete all homework and team project tasks assigned to them.
* Wednesday 19th May - Communication, Website Design and Teamwork
* Wednesday 26th May - Know Yourself, Present Yourself and Boundaries
* Wednesday 2nd June - HALF TERM - no session
* Wednesday 9th June - CVs, CLs and Effective Job Searching
* Wednesday 16th June - Customer Service and Dealing with Difficult Situations
* Wednesday 23rd June - Curiosity and Effective Relationships
* Wednesday 30th June - Mock Interview Week
* Wednesday7th July - Team Project Presentation, Feedback and Celebration